Time & Attendance Solutions
For Your Business
Building A Strong Foundation
This is an easy-to-use system for your employees to log in and out for shifts or breaks so that you’ll know who is doing what, when, and why.
- Time Keeping Technology: Manage exceptions to an employee’s day, like early/late arrivals, absences, long or missed breaks, overtime, or missed punches, so you can easily identify who is an occasional offender and who’s made it a habit.
- Improve Scheduling Efficiency: Track and manage your labor costs with flexible pay rules that you determine – you’ve got the flexibility to manage several departments, pay rates, and attendance rules in one system.
- Absence Management For Employees: Maintain your timecards for compliance and payroll accuracy so you can rest easy that you’re maintaining the right records.
Support Your People With Accurate, Accessible
You can easily track sick time, vacation time, and more with the Workforce Ready Leave Manager! The Leave Manager module automates the enforcement and tracking of federal, state, and employer-specific leave policies and requirements for a variety of qualified leave types.
- Tracking of leave eligibility, type and duration based on individual employee case data so you never have to worry about overpaying or underpaying
- Append HR documents related to time off directly to an employee’s case record which saves time and filing space
- Employee self-service leave request simplifies and automates leave case creation accurately and consistently so your employees are empowered with their own decisions
- Complete integration with employee timecards so you’re not manually tracking time entries and pay rules for leave cases
- Notifications of time off delivered to managers and employees so your staff receives real-time updates on eligibility and case activity
Streamline Time Tracking & Compliance With
Consistent, Fair Rules
With the solutions offered by B&L Technologies, you can also be sure to schedule the right employees at the right time. You can easily bring in extra help to cover when someone’s out sick (or for an increased demand) or know if there’s an uncovered shift in your workweek.
All without the hassle of pen-and-paper tracking or clumsy software solutions!
- Enforce your absence-related policies related to time off and accruals — including federal, state, and company leave requirements
- Confirm each employee’s eligibility for paid and unpaid leave based on vacation, sick time, and other criteria you define
- Use customizable disciplinary action letter templates to work directly with problem employees
- Control labor costs by avoiding reducing overstaffing and understaffing – and avoiding overtime when things get busy so you’re always on top of your staffing needs
- Consistently adhere to your company scheduling policies so you’re following your Operations Manual for the business
- Be able to easily change schedules daily, with on-the-fly editing as needed, so you can optimize your staffing to exactly what you need and the preferences your employees prefer